BLACKMAGIC DESIGN MINI CONVERTER HEAVY DUTY - HDMI TO SDI 4K
Durable Design for On-Location Uses
4K HDMI Input
2x 6G-SDI Outputs
Supports SD, HD, UHD 4K & DCI 4K Signals
Automatic Input Signal Detection
24-bit, 48 kHz Audio
Analog & AES-EBU Digital Audio Inputs
Embeds Audio into SDI Output
Control via DIP Switches or Software
USB 2.0 Port for Firmware Updates
The Mini Converter Heavy Duty - HDMI to SDI 4K from Blackmagic Design allows you to convert HDMI to SD, HD, 3G, or 6G-SDI in resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K (3840 x 2160) and DCI 4K (4096 x 2160). This is useful for connecting consumer devices that output HDMI signals with professional SDI video equipment. This heavy duty model is machined from a solid block of aircraft grade aluminum so it's durable enough for the most demanding live productions and outside broadcast environments. With a compact form factor and easy-to-use controls, the Mini Converter Heavy Duty is ideal for a variety of broadcast, post production, and professional AV applications.
Using 4K HDMI and 6G-SDI technologies, the Mini Converter Heavy-Duty supports resolutions up to UHD 4K at up to 30 fps and DCI 4K at 24 fps. It automatically detects the input video format and instantly changes between SD, HD, and UHD/DCI 4K formats. The two 6G-SDI outputs also support SD and HD-SDI signals for integration into existing workflows. Both 6G-SDI outputs send duplicate signals. Audio is embedded in the SDI output from either the HDMI input or from the two 1/4" input jacks which support 2-channel AES/EBU digital audio or balanced analog audio.
Settings are controlled using the built-in DIP switches or via USB using the included software for Max OS X or Windows computers. The USB port also enables the firmware to be updated. For powering the device, a 12V power supply is included with international socket adapters.
- Additional Features
- Machined from a solid block of aircraft grade aluminum
- Capable of withstanding the weight of largest OB vehicles
- 4:2:2 sampling and color precision
- HD scaler and SD down conversion
- 24-bit, 48 kHz audio sampling
- Compliant with SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 296M, ITU-R BT.656, and ITU-R BT.601 standards
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.