BLACKMAGIC DESIGN INTENSITY PRO 4K - PCI Express
Capture & Playback in Ultra HD at 30 fps
Capture 1080p at 60 fps
4-Lane PCIe Card for 4, 8, 16 Lane Slots
HDMI 1.4b Standard
Ingest HDMI, YUV, S-Video, and NTSC/PAL
Save Video Compressed or Uncompressed
Capture Directly to Popular NLEs
Output to High Resolution HDTVs
Connect Cameras for Live Streaming
Create 60 fps Gameplay Walk-Throughs
Capture and play back in up to Ultra HD resolution with Blackmagic's Intensity Pro 4K I/O Card. Intensity Pro 4K offers all the same features of the original Intensity Pro but additionally supports Ultra HD 2160p at 30 fps and Full HD 1080p at 60 fps.
Ingest HDMI, YUV, S-Video, and NTSC/PAL sources to your Mac, PC, or Linux computer and save them in compressed or uncompressed formats with the included Media Express software, bypassing any unnecessary levels of compression. Pull up real-time previews on high resolution displays for more accurate color grading and client review. Create high frame rate walk-throughs of your gameplay in full 10-bit quality YUV video and deep color. Connect your cameras for video conferencing, presentations, and live streaming of live events, webcasts, seminars, presentations, concerts, and more. A breakout cable is included providing RCA video and audio inputs and outputs as well as SPDIF audio output, allowing you to work with equipment from old VHS decks to HDTV HDMI displays.
Intensity Pro 4K is also directly compatible with all of the most popular editing, design, streaming, audio, and video applications available for Mac and PC. This means you can capture directly to your software in formats such as ProRes, DNxHD, and QuickTime and avoid extra steps and possible extra compression. Work seamlessly with DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro X, Media Composer, Premiere Pro, Fusion, After Effects, Photoshop, ProTools, Resolume, Nuendo, Flash Media Live Encoder, ProCaster, and more.
Intensity Pro 4K is a 4-lane PCIe card compatible with 4, 8, and 16 lane PCIe slots. The HDMI video connections are switchable between SD, HD, and Ultra HD, and Component analog video connections are switchable between SD and HD. The HDMI connections feature HDMI standard 1.4b, which supports deep color and automatically configures to connected displays. (HDMI input is unable to capture from copy protected HDMI sources, so always confirm copyright ownership before capture or distribution of content.)
The included Blackmagic Media Express software allows you to effectively capture, organize, and manage all of your media.
- Key Features
- Capture and playback in up to Ultra HD 2160 at 30 fps
- Capture 1080p content at up to 60 fps, excellent for gameplay walk-throughs and more
- Capture directly to your compatible NLE or Mac, PC, Linux computer
- Save in compressed or uncompressed formats with the included Media Express software
- Output to HDTVs for more accurate color correction and client-reviews
- Connect your cameras for live streaming, video conferencing, presentations, and more
- Included analog breakout cable lets you capture from VHS and DVD players
- Manage all your media in the included Media Express software
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.