BLACKMAGIC DESIGN HYPERDECK STUDIO MINI
Records Up to 3840 x 2160 at 30 fps
Plays Back Up to 3840 x 2160 at 30 fps
1 x 6G-SDI Input
1 x HDMI and 2 x 6G-SDI Outputs
Records Uncompressed / ProRes / DNxHD
Front Panel Buttons, Jog Wheel & LCD
Blackburst / Tri-Level Sync Input
Rackmountable Form Factor
USB-C, Ethernet PoE+, RS-422
Blackmagic Design's HyperDeck Studio Mini is a portable broadcast quality record/playback deck that can also be rackmounted. It features a 6G-SDI input that allows capturing video up to 2160p30, and it incorporates one HDMI and two 6G-SDI outputs. It records to two SD card slots, which enable virtually endless recordings. The HyperDeck Studio Mini is housed in a 1RU rackmountable unit but is approximately 1/3 of a rack wide. It features a front panel button control and a jog/shuttle wheel for an analog scrubbing feel. RS-422 control is supported for external control. You can also control the unit using either the USB port or over Ethernet via the RJ-45 connector. An integrated LCD on the front panel allows you to monitor the video.
- UHD 4K Recording and Playback
- The HyperDeck Studio Mini records UHD 4K video at up to 30 fps. It also features 720p and 1080p 4:4:4:4 file support with fill and key outputs.
- Video Inputs
- It supports SD, HD, 3G, and 6G signals over SDI.
- Supported Codecs
- Apple ProRes 422 HQ QuickTime, ProRes 422 QuickTime, ProRes 422 LT QuickTime, ProRes 422 Proxy QuickTime.
- VTR Style Controls
- Featuring VTR style front panel controls for record and playback, while a built-in jog/shuttle wheel provides analog style control over your playback.
- The unit is controllable via RS-422 control and over the Ethernet or USB port.
- Built-In LCD Monitor
- The unit's front panel also features a built-in LCD screen that allows you to monitor input or playback video.
- Included Software
- The HyperDeck Studio Mini includes Media Express, Disk Speed test, Blackmagic System Preferences, and Blackmagic driver software (Mac only).
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.