BLACKMAGIC DESIGN DECKLINK STUDIO 4K CAPTURE & PLAYBACK CARD
4K HDMI Input/Output
Supports SD, HD, 2K, and 4K Formats
UHD / DCI 4K 4:2:2 via 6G-SDI or HDMI
1080p 4:4:4 by Single-Link 3G-SDI
Analog I/O via Breakout Cable
Genlock, RS-422, SD/HD Keyer
Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux Compatbile
The DeckLink Studio 4K Capture & Playback Card from Blackmagic Design features 6G-SDI and 4K HDMI inputs/outputs which support resolutions from SD to Ultra HD 4K (3840x2160) and DCI 4K (4096x2160). Additionally, the DeckLink Studio 4K offers a wide range of video and audio connections via an included breakout cable. These connections consist of analog component, S-Video, composite video, two channels of AES/EBU audio, and four channels of balanced analog audio. The card also provides RS-422 deck control, a reference input, and a down converted SD output.
DeckLink Studio 4K offers flexible format and system support, letting you work with compressed video formats such as ProRes and DNxHD, as well as 10-bit uncompressed video. When working with uncompressed video, all images are pixel-for-pixel identical to the source, without any generational loss. This lets you get sharper keying with green screens, cleaner compositions, superior color correction, and more. Support for common file formats provides ready-to-edit files for use in popular editing, effects, and design software applications. DeckLink Studio 4K is compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux based workstations.
- Key Features
- PCIe capture/playback card compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux based workstations and servers
- Multi-rate SDI and HDMI connections accept SD, HD, 2K, and 4K resolutions
- 10-bit, 4:2:2 UHD 4K or DCI 4K by single-link 6G-SDI
- 10-bit, 4:4:4 1080p by single-link 6G-SDI
- 8-bit RBG / 10-bit YUV HDMI output
- HD to SD down-conversion
- SD to HD up-conversion
- Hardware cross conversion between 720p and 1080p on playback
- RS-422 deck control
- Internal SD keying
- Reference input
- Blackburst and tri-sync
- Supports 16 channels of embedded SDI and 8 channels of embedded HDMI audio in HD, 2K, and 4K resolutions (8 channels of embedded SDI audio in SD)
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.