BLACKMAGIC DESIGN DAVINCI RESOLVE MINI PANEL
The DaVinci Resolve Mini Panel is a compact panel that’s packed with a massive combination of features and controls! Like the micro panel, you get three professional trackballs along with a variety of buttons for switching tools, adding color correctors and navigating your node tree. It also features two color LCD screens that display menus, controls and parameter settings for the selected tool, along with direct access buttons that let you go direct to the menus for specific DaVinci features. The DaVinci Resolve Mini Panel is ideal for editors and colorists that need to regularly switch between editing and color grading, or for freelance colorists that need to take their panel with them when moving between facilities! The mini panel is also great for colorists working on location shoots, for corporate and event videographers, houses of worship and more!
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.