BLACKMAGIC ATEM 2 M/E BROADCAST PANEL
Professional Panel for Live Switcher
High-Quality Buttons / Knobs / Controls
Ethernet Connection to Switcher
Loop Output for Ethernet
USB Input for Firmware Updates
Aerospace-Certified Embedded OS
Tri-Color LED Crosspoint Buttons
RGB Bitmap Crosspoint Labels
Redundant Power Supply
The Blackmagic Design ATEM 2 M/E Broadcast Panel is a perfect companion to a professional live switcher, such as Blackmagic Design's ATEM 2 M/E Production Switcher (not included). With a broad field populated by high-quality buttons, knobs, T-bars, and a 3-axis joystick, you'll be able to customize your panel's operation to your exact needs and preferences – without compromise.
Complex, multi-layer productions deserve a versatile panel, and the ATEM 2 M/E certainly fits the bill for live broadcast events. All controls are at your fingertips, so you can instantly command the switcher to switch cameras and execute transitions, fades, DVE effects, and more. This 37" wide panel gives you plenty of elbow room in which to operate.
The ATEM 2 M/E Broadcast Panel connects to a switcher via 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet, and there's loop-through Ethernet for connecting to another panel or to a media-management computer. The panel receives firmware updates via its USB input.
- Tri-color LED crosspoint buttons – 20 direct crosspoints and 40 shifted crosspoints
- High-contrast RGB bitmap crosspoint labels
- LCD bitmap buttons for menu control
- On-air indicator
- Transition preview, with transition rate display
Connections 10/100/1000 BaseT with loop output for additional control panels or computers
1 x USB for firmware updates
Buttons Tri-color LED crosspoint buttons (20 direct crosspoints; 40 shifted crosspoints) with high-contrast RGB bitmap labels
LCD bitmap buttons for menu control
Next transition selectors: BKG, Key1 - Key2 (per M/E)
DSK transition selectors: Auto, Cut, Tie/Pvw
Controls 3-axis joystick, numeric keypad, 2x fader bars Operating System Aerospace-certified embedded OS Redundant Power Yes Input Voltage 12V Power Consumption 75W Dimensions (WxHxD) 4.8 x 37.27 x 14.14" (120 x 947 x 359mm)
Cutout HxWxD: 4.8 x 36.27 x 16.67" (120 x 921 x 423mm)
Weight 33.6 lb (15.25 kg)
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.