AZDEN SGM-P II SHOTGUN MICROPHONE
The Azden SGM-P II Shotgun Microphone is an XLR terminated version of the Azden SGM-PDII. The integrated XLR connection increases the microphone's length, but doesn't affect its sound quality. The SGM-PII fits into standard 21mm clamp mount fixtures. The microphone is an ideal choice for use with Panasonic, Ikegami, Sony and Canon cameras, and features an XLR output and windscreen.
- Terminated with XLR connection
- The shotgun pickup pattern effectively reduces off-axis audio for a focused audio capturing
- Sized to fit 21mm clamp mounts
- The short, lightweight profile is ideal on smaller cameras
Transducer Condenser Polar Pattern Cardioid Frequency Response 80Hz to 18kHz Dynamic Range (Typical) Not Specified By Manufacturer Signal-to-Noise Ratio 70dB Maximum Input Sound Level 120dB Power Requirements 11 to 52V Phantom Power Output Impedance 130 ohms Output Connectors 3-pin XLR Pad No Low Frequency Roll-Off No Dimensions (LxDiameter) 8.27 x 0.82" (207 x 21mm)
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.