AZDEN SGM-990 SUPERCARDIOID / OMNIDIRECTIONAL DUAL-PATTERN SHOTGUN MIC
The SGM-990 Supercardioid / Omnidirectional Dual-Pattern Shotgun Mic from Azden is a 6" long DSLR microphone featuring a range of 35 feet. The switchable polar pattern makes the microphone especially versatile, allowing you to pick up the overall sonic signature of a location or focus specifically on a single source. The SGM-990 uses one AAA battery and includes a windscreen, a shoe mount and hook-and-loop mounting tape.
|Type||Supercardioid electret condenser|
|Sensitivity||Long: 55 dB (@ 1 kHz 1V/µ bar)
Short: 72 dB (@ 1 kHz 1V/µ bar)
|Frequency Response||150 Hz to 18 kHz|
|Output Impedance||Long: 5kΩ @ 1 kHz
Short: 660Ω @ 1 kHz
|Power Source||1 x AAA battery (1.5V DC)|
|Maximum SPL||100 dB|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||Better than 40 dB|
|Connector||1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS|
|Length||6" (15.24 cm)|
|Weight||Not specified by Manufacturer|
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.