AZDEN SGM-250 DUAL POWERED SHOTGUN MICROPHONE
For TV, Film, and Video Production
Supercardioid Polar Pattern
AA Battery or Phantom Power
LED Status Indicators
Two-Step Low Cut Filter
Gold-Plated XLR Output
Includes Shock-Mount Holder
Rugged Metal Construction
Zippered Carry Case
The SGM-250 from Azden is a supercardioid, dual-power, broadcast-quality shotgun microphone that can be used in various environments to capture audio to camcorders, DSLRs, recorders, and more.
The SGM-250 features a 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response and a two-step low cut filter. The mic is built with a rugged all-metal barrel and has tightly spaced vertical slots along the tip to provide side and rear rejection. In addition to the dual-power design, a status LED indicator is provided to monitor the AA battery (1.5V) or phantom (48V) power source.
The mic includes a gold-plated XLR output, and comes with a shock-mount holder, a foam windshield, and a zippered carrying case.
|Youtube Video Review||2ZEd62f1VNQ|
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.