ATOMOS NINJA INFERNO 7" 4K HDMI RECORDING MONITOR
1920 x 1200 Touchscreen Display
10-Bit FRC Monitor Processing
4K HDMI Input
1500 cd/m² Brightness
HDR Mode with 10-Stop Dynamic Range
High Bright Mode for Rec. 709 Viewing
UHD 4K up to 60p / 1080p up to 120 fps
10-Bit 4:2:2 ProRes & DNxHR Encoding
Records to 2.5" SSD/HDD Media
Dual Sony L-Series Battery Slots
PLEASE VERIFY STOCK WITH US
Able to record DCI and UHD 4K signals at up to 60 fps, the Atomos Ninja Inferno makes a great companion to cameras and camcorders that output uncompressed video over HDMI. The monitor itself features 10-bit FRC processing and AtomHDR display technology that supports a 10-stop brightness range, allowing you to more accurately monitor your log gamma footage without having to view flat, washed-out looking images or use a LUT to compress the dynamic range and color space. The monitor offers built-in presets to accurately translate popular log formats from Sony, Canon, Panasonic, ARRI, RED, and JVC cameras. The settings only affect viewing, with recorded video remained unaltered.
In addition to HDR monitoring, the monitor also offers a High Bright mode for traditional Rec. 709 monitoring. This mode takes advantage of the full 1500 cd/m² brightness to allow for more confident monitoring in bright outdoor environments, even without a sun hood. In HDR mode, use of an included snap-on sun hood is available, as displaying a wider brightness range reduces the overall brightness of the monitor.
Incoming video signals can be recorded in a wide range of Apple ProRes and Avid DNx codecs which maintain high quality while not requiring the storage space of uncompressed video. Both ProRes and DNx are edit-friendly, requiring no conversion in post-production to ensure smooth playback and compatibility with most common video editing software. Standard 2.5" SATA III recording media is supported, with compatible SSDs able to record in all formats including 4K and high-frame-rate HD.
Note: check the Atomos website for an updated list of supported drives
Built to withstand the rigors of production, the Ninja Inferno features built-in protective armor that features silicone-covered corners and chamfered edges. Like its predecessor, the Ninja Flame, the Inferno features dual Sony L-Series battery plates that support battery hot-swapping, enabling longer run times with hot-swapping. For audio recording, the monitor supports balanced XLR inputs with 48V phantom power and XLR outputs via separately available audio breakout cables. Additional features include a variety of onscreen exposure analysis, framing, and focus assist tools. A power supply, SSD Caddy, and a travel case are included with the unit.
- With AtomHDR you can monitor up to 10 stops of dynamic range of your camera's LOG image. Most conventional monitors can only display 6 or 7 stops, which is fine for standard footage, but a LOG image will look overly flat. It is also superior to monitoring with a loaded LUT, which can clip the highlights and mask shadows.
- 4K 60p Capabilities
- Record high-resolution 4K footage in DCI or UHD formats up to 60 fps, including 24 and 25 fps for a more film-like aesthetic. All recordings are stored as high quality Apple ProRes or Avid DNxHR files with 10-bit 4:2:2 chroma subsampling. A variety of bit-rates are available to fit your project and storage needs.
- Audio I/O
- Audio can be input and output via the multi-pin locking connector. Separately available breakout cables can provide XLR audio input with 48v phantom power and output. A 3.5mm headphone jack on the side can be used for convenient audio monitoring.
- 7" Daylight Viewable Screen
- The Ninja Inferno's 7" LCD screen is illuminated by a bright 1500 cd/m² LED backlight, making it possible to view in daylight without requiring a hood. Plus, the screen is also color calibrated from the factory to ensure accurate image representation.
- HDR Signal Management
- LOG and HDR signals can be difficult to monitor with conventional equipment. Though, with the Ninja Inferno's built-in HDR signal management functions, the LOG signal can be converted to the PQ standard for compatibility with existing consumer and professional HDR equipment.
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.