ATOMOS NINJA FLAME 7" 4K HDMI RECORDING MONITOR
1920 x1200 Touchscreen Display
10-Bit FRC Monitor Processing
4K HDMI Input/Output
1500 cd/m² Brightness
HDR Mode with 10 Stop Dynamic Range
High Bright Mode for Rec. 709 Viewing
UHD 4K up to 30p / 1080p up to 120 fps
10-Bit 4:2:2 ProRes & DNxHR Encoding
Records to 2.5" SSD/HDD Media
Dual Sony L-Series Battery Slots
PLEASE VERIFY STOCK WITH US
The Atomos Ninja Flame is a 7", 1920 x 1200 on-camera recording monitor that combines 4K recording with a 10-bit FRC panel that supports native display of HDR (log) footage as well as high brightness viewing of Rec. 709 footage. It utilizes an HDMI input to support clean output signals at resolutions up to UHD 4K, recording it to 2.5" SSDs using 10-bit, 4:2:2 Apple ProRes and Avid DNxHR codecs.
The 10-bit panel and AtomHDR display technology support a brightness range of over 10 stops, allowing you to more accurately monitor your log gamma footage without having to view flat, washed-out looking images or use a LUT to compress the dynamic range and color space. The monitor offers built-in pre-sets to accurately translate popular log formats from Sony, Canon, Panasonic, ARRI, RED, and JVC cameras. The settings only affect viewing, with recorded video remained unaltered.
In addition to HDR monitoring, the monitor also offers a High Bright mode for traditional Rec. 709 monitoring. This mode takes advantage of the full 1500 cd/m² brightness to allow for more confident monitoring in bright outdoor environments, even without a sun hood. In HDR mode, use of an included snap-on sun hood is required, as displaying a wider brightness range reduces the overall brightness of the monitor.
Built to withstand the rigors of production, the Ninja Flame features built-in protective armor that features silicone-covered corners and chamfered edges. Compared to the original Ninja, the Flame now features dual Sony L-Series battery plates that support battery hot-swapping, enabling longer run times. For audio recording, the monitor features a 3.5mm microphone input, with on-screen audio level display. Additionally, the monitor features a variety of onscreen exposure analysis, framing, and focus assist tools. Included with the monitor are two NP-F750 batteries, along with a fast charger, D-tap power cable, AC power adapter, control cable, USB 3.0 docking station, and five Master Caddy SSD/HDD cases. All items come packaged in a custom HPRC hard case.
- 1920 x 1200 resolution
- 10-bit FRC monitoring processing
- 1500 cd/m² brightness
- 4K HDMI input/output
- AtomHDR technology displays 10 stops of dynamic range to natively display HDR (log) footage
- Presets for viewing log gamma curves from Sony, Canon, Panasonic, ARRI, RED, and JVC cameras
- High Bright mode for Rec. 709 viewing
- 4K UHD downscale for HD monitoring
- Supports custom 3D LUTs (.cube format)
- Anamorphic de-squeeze: 2x, 1.5x, 1.33x, Panasonic 8:3
- UHD 4K recording at 24/25/30 fps
- 1080p recording up to 120 fps
- 10-bit 4:2:2 ProRes and DNxHR recording to SSD/HDD media
- Pre-roll record (HD 8 seconds, 4K 2 seconds)
- Custom time-lapse mode
- 10 metadata fields
- Additional Features
- 3.5mm microphone input
- Audio level meters and mic level adjustment
- Dual Sony L-Series battery slots support hot-swappable for continuous power
- Built-in armor with silicone-covered corners
- Snap-on sun hood
- Two NP-F750 batteries and fast charger included
- Custom HPRC hard case
|Youtube Video Review||9OMRFU_A3mk|
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.